Magewell Generation 2 cards have blue LED lights on each Input that display different behaviors to indicate a particular status.
This can be extremely helpful while troubleshooting a problem within your A/V environment.
Status Light Behaviors:
OFF = No Power
Breathing = No Signal
ON = Input Signal Locked
Blink = Hardware start error
Double Blink = Hardware verify error
- usually an indication that the card is not correctly seated within the PCI-E slot
- the motherboard PCI-E slot is malfunctioning or not providing enough power
- invalid signal outside the compatible resolution and or frame rates
- faulty cable, adapter, switcher or replicator
- Signal is valid
- Magewell driver failed to load properly. Rebooting the unit or reinstalling driver will be necessary
- Card is malfunctioning and will need to be replaced