- Go to https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard and login if necessary.
- Under Basic Info give your Stream a interesting name, Select your Category and Privacy preference. Additionally you can go into the Stream Options tab and make Stream Optimizations adjustements there if needed.
- Scroll down to the Encoder Setup section. You will need to copy the Service URL and the Stream name/key over to the Cattura CaptureCast Pro livestream setup. Click the Reveal button to show the stream name/key.
- Login to the CaptureCast Pro UI and go to SettingsàPublishingàLive Streaming and click on the +Add Live Streaming Configuration button
- Select YouTube under the Stream Provider field. Primary input will be whatever video(s) are setup in the Media Canvas section of your Template. Copy over the Server URL and Stream name/key from Step 3 and Save.
- Now either create a new template or modify a current template to publish to the new livestream account you just created for YouTube Stream Now. Start the session when ready.
- Now go back to your YouTube Stream Now page https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard. The page should auto-refresh on its own to indicate the stream health and if you are receiving content. Once YouTube is ready it will go Live automatically for you.
NOTE: You can scroll down on the page and on the bottom right hand corner is the Share section where you send out a standalone link to view the livestream and also share it among your social media sites etc.