The Devices page of the CaptureCast recorder allows you to view information about the video and audio devices you are using with the recorder.
LABEL YOUR DEVICES
- Redetect your Audio & Video devices if needed.
- We recommend you label all your Audio & Video devices.
- NOTE: Providing alias names will help you recognize devices when you are creating Templates.
HOW TO LIVE PREVIEW AUDIO AND VIDEO DEVICE
- Click on video thumbnail to preview video device.
- Click on the speaker icon or PPM meter to preview audio device.
ADJUSTING AUDIO GAIN
- The slider will give you the ability to lower or raise the gain for a specific audio device.
- NOTE: If this meter remains in the red zone for too long it can severely degrade your audio recording quality.