This integration feature gives your the ability to manage scheduled recordings thru your Kaltura Scheduler.
- When Disabled - All of your scheduling tasks will be handled by CaptureCast via the Schedule page
- When Enabled - All of your scheduling tasks must be done via Kaltura. On a side note, the unit will still allow you to do an ad-hoc recording (quick capture)
- You will need to have at least one template already created with publishing set to go to Kaltura.
- If a category is set in the CaptureCast template it will override any category you set on the Kaltura Scheduler side.
- NOTE: We recommend you leave the category field blank in the CaptureCast Template and manage them thru Kaltura
Registration and Sync:
- Once you have enabled the Kaltura Scheduler Plugin, adjusted your options and saved settings it may take a few seconds or minutes to register
- Sync Status will display how many scheduled events have been pulled from Kaltura. By default CaptureCast will automatically sync with Kaltura Scheduler every 5 minutes