This feature allows you to publish media to a server using the File Transfer Protocol. The URL is of the format ftp://host/path where the path is relative to the user's home directory, or ftp://host//path where the path is relative to the filesystem root.
- Via CaptureCast you can add your FTP account in the following 2 methods:
- During Step 4 of the Template creation process.
- Via the Settings page (We will be using this method for this guide.)
- Click on the cogwheelon the top right corner of CaptureCast UI to access our Settings page.
- Select Publishing from the left pane.
- Click on the FTP tab on the right pane to open up the configuration.
- Click on the + Add FTP Configuration button.
NOTE: You may need to contact your system administrator to acquire the following FTP information.
- FTP URL: ftp://host/path
- FTP Username:
- FTP Password:
- Click the Save button.
- Congratulations FTP publishing is now setup.