This feature allows you to publish media to a server using the SSH File Transfer Protocol. The URL is of the format sftp://host/path where the path is relative to the user's home directory, or sftp://host//path where the path is relative to the filesystem root. Authentication is done either with a password or with an SSH key. If the public key is in the remote user's authorized_keys file, the password is not used and can be left empty.
- Via CaptureCast you can add your SFTP account in the following 2 methods:
- During Step 4 of the Template creation process.
- Via the Settings page (We will be using this method for this guide.)
- Click on the cogwheelon the top right corner of CaptureCast UI to access our Settings page.
- Select Publishing from the left pane.
- Click on the SFTP tab on the right pane to open up the configuration.
- Click on the + Add SFTP Configuration button.
NOTE: You may need to contact your system administrator to acquire the following SFTP information.
- SFTP URL: sftp://host/path
- SFTP Username:
- SFTP Password:
- Click the Save button.
- Congratulations SFTP publishing is now setup.