This feature allows you to publish media to an Opencast instance.
- Via CaptureCast you will need to add your Opencast account during Step 4 of the Template creation process. For this guide we will not be covering the entire creation of the template process.
- Navigate to the Templates page on the top of the CaptureCast UI.
- Either create a new template or click the More Options button next to an existing template and select Edit.
- Configure Steps 1-3 if you are creating a new template or simple click on Step 4 if you are modifying an existing template.
- Click on the cogwheelto the right of Opencast in the list.
- Enter in all of your login credentials and adjust the remaining configuration fields.
NOTE: You may need to contact your system administrator to acquire the following your Opencast instance information.
- Opencast URL: https://opencast.EXAMPLE.com
- Opencast Username: Enter in your username.
- Opencast Password: Enter in your password.
- Presenter: Enter presenter name if you like.
- Series: Select what series you want to publish to. This could be named after a class, event or other.
- Presenter Source: From the sources available in the drop down list select the source that the presenter will be on.
- Presentation Source: From the sources available in the drop down list select the source that will have the powerpoint or presentation.
- Workflow: Select a workflow that meets your preference.
- Click the Save button.
- Congratulations your Opencast instance is now setup for publishing.